Monday, August 8, 2011

All the Hardest Roads We Have to Walk Alone


































2b Bebe tank and skirt, belt from some boutique in San Diego, earrings from Act II in La Mesa, CA, bracelet and ring from Charolette Russe

It's been a blast working at 2b Bebe and Eyes Plus this past few weeks but I am starting to realize some things: working at a mall is a bad idea but working at my favorite clothing store at a mall.. not good. I realize now that my Bebe paychecks are never leaving the mall. It may be a small mall but with stores like Saks (off the 5th) and Nine West surrounding you, well, I'm sure you understand. I do need to start blogging about my new finds though. That mall is full of amazing deals! Here are my new goals. I will learn to manage my time better and post ATLEAST every other day. Also, I will post new items I buy to show you because I have a lot of clothes and who knows when I'll ever get around to wearing them. You are my new shopping buddy! Hope you all had a great weekend!


Listening to The Avett Brothers: Pretty Girl at the Airport

1 comment: