Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If I Could Dream At All, It Would Be About You





H&M dress, belt from some boutique in SD, GoJane boots

Pretty productive day today. I woke up and shot pix with Az, then we headed to the beach for girl talk and tanning time, then work. It was a short day today and I only had to work one job so I got to come home and make dinner tonight. Better rest up though.. tomorrow I work both jobs and it's going to be a crazy day! I love this dress I bought at H&M back home in SD. I fell in love with the light pink version and bought it without question and found its hot purple twin some weeks later on sale while on another visit. It makes me feel like a princess and the boots were a nice badgirl twist. Have you ever liked an item to much you bought it in multiple colors? I seem to do this all the time! Sleepy time for me!


Listening to Fightless Bird, American Mouth

I guess this song was on a Twilight movie and while looking for the video I came across this other which included some beautiful quotes from the movie or book, I haven't read the books or seen the second movie so I'm not sure. You can thank this for the quote tonight. I thought it was pretty epic.

9 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!!! the color of that dress is so fabulous!!!! The boots definitly toughen it up just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! :)
    i love your hair
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh how I love your dress and those boots...heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love having girl time and talk with my best friends ha ha! Love the location of this shoot very unique!

    XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that too :P (buy the same item in different colors)
    You look fabulous as usual!! :) I just love the dress and boots combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful dress.. .what i most like is that belt.. great touch love
    xo
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool place to take pictures! i wanna see that dress in pink too!

    ReplyDelete