Tuesday, January 3, 2012

forgive me if i'm young and speaking out of turn




2b blouse, jeans, and bracelet, H&M jacket, vintage necklace

I hope you all had an amazing holiday and welcome to the year 2012!

All the family has gone home and my crazy work schedule has calmed down. As much as I enjoyed it all I am enjoying getting back to my relaxing routine.

The weather has been wonderful these last few weeks and it makes me fall in love with all the new summer dresses and brightly colores spring items we're getting in at Bebe.

My spring wishlist:

1.Purple


2. Creme Colored Dress


3. Coral


4. Batwings


5. Tribal Print

6. Short Sleve Lace


7. Black Light Weight items


8. Army Green




9. Twisted Fabric


10. Fuschia


11. Light Grey




Listening to Come Home: One Republic



                                        




10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!! You look so pretty, Your wish list is wonderful. I can see rocking all of those dresses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope you'll stop by again soon!
    Happy New Year! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love verything in your blog!!! you have beautiful pictures and you're so pretty :)
    i'm following you back :)
    xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your wishlist!
    kiss kiss

    http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    Nice wishlist!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! I love these dresses!!1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9 are really amazing!!


    Ps: i'm going to blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just start this amazing blog that is gonna change your life!! Well, jaja maybe not, but surely you like it:
    http://mon-whatsshewearing.blogspot.com/
    PS: I like urs :)

    ReplyDelete