Friday, October 28, 2011

as free as the wind


      

 jeans from some boutique on Oahu, thrifted blouse, H&M blazer

I need some glamorous outdoor shots asasp. Something about me in the kitchen chilling with a trashcan just doesn't really make for excellent picture taking. However I have yet to unpack my tripod so this is just how it's got to be for us. I assume we will survive.

Tomorrow I am going on a ghost tour with my former (I hate saying that) coworkers from Ultra Beauty Supply and Salon. I am beyond excited for the tour and the margaritas to follow! I'll let you know if I get into any spooky situations. I'm sure I won't but Lavonne (one of my coworkers) and I are obsessed with the paranormal, so we will have our fingers crossed.


Lets listen to some modern blue grass.

Listening to Lucky by Alison Krauss

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, photos outside are way better, but you still look very cool.

    Have a sweet weekend.
    Tereza

    P.S. Enter my amazing giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

    ReplyDelete