Wednesday, October 26, 2011

near to you, i am healing but it's taking so long









thrifted knitted shirt, (Gap) shorts, and shoe belt

I spent the day unpacking and talking to all my greatest friends. Or trying to get ahold of some of them. Then I spent a couple hours tanning and a hanging out with our repair man while he made fun of my shoe collection.

This outfit is inspired by brightly colored shorts. I found these at a thrift store recently and loved the high waisted look, later I found this knitted sweater/shirt and was drawn to it because of the extra-low detail, and how could I resist the shoe-belt? Brown leather with gold shoe cut outs? So me and so perfect. Orange, brown, and white for fall. How perfectly cliche.

Inspiration:

summer 2011 fashion trends bright pink shorts Sizzlin summer trend: Candy colored shorts


Listening to Near to you: A Fine Frenzy


4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty girl!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It's the ideal way to wear fall clothes in warm climates, and funky belts are the best!

    ReplyDelete