Sunday, October 30, 2011

they like to talk about forever





Bebe shirt and boots, H&M pants

Spent the weekend doing various Halloween activities. Saturday night began with a San Diego Ghost Tour with my "Ultra" girls. It was hilarious and too much fun. Boo for me for not getting pictures but this was the outfit I was wearing minus my costume, a pair of cat ears. I'm quite the master of disguise. Then I headed off to my sister, Melissa's, Halloween party which consisted of fun games and too much yummy food. It's always a blast.

I love leather. I love leather jackets, pants, shoes, accessories. I love the look and the tight feel. It's so soft, warm, and snug like it hugs the body. Many of the items I'm referring to are actually pleather, I still like to keep them in the "leather category".

Let's now gain inspiration from some pictures of more leathery goodness.
hermes-fall-winter-2011-2012

I want to post more about it but I am really digging the rocker-chick look based on Lisbeth Salander, heroine from Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. The costume designer for he charater is creating a line from H&M actually


Just try and peel black and grey off of me now.

Listening to: Hand on Your Heart, Jose Gonzalez


2 comments:

  1. I've been on the San Diego Ghost Tour too!! I love it, and I love leather too. This outfit is gorgeous.

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete