Tuesday, October 25, 2011

it's not me you're dying for

   
 

  

thrifted poncho, Bebe jeans and boots, 2b bracelet, h&m jacket

I am just about moved in. Found an amazing apartment complex that came straight out of my dreams. I found a great unit here a couple weeks ago and when I went back to show it to a new friend of mine the property manager let me know they had a second apartment that would be coming available. However, this new apartment lacked a second bathroom... instead it had a walk in closet. Needless to say, my mind was made up.

It has been cloudy here the last 2 days. I love the cold, fall weather. Fall to me is wearing layers of black, long vintage dresses, and messy hair.

Inspiration:

MONKEY PERFORMERS?

listening to Brick: Ben Folds Five 

7 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, you look amazing, the boots are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, the boots are amazing! I'm your newest follower by the way!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool outfit and a walk in closet trumps a second bathroom any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH AMAZING BOOTS !
    LOVEEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always & forever a BAD ASS!!! Love the red jeans....love the wedges....love the look x

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i love the fact that you are actually standing on books.. medical books too :P
    I love you boots though :)

    ReplyDelete