Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Crazy Love




thrifted sweater, Celine shorts, belt I got from some boutique in San Diego, Bebe platforms

Busy day today! It was a busy day yesterday for me also actually, I worked at the optometrist for 9 hours then had to go buy groceries, go to Sally's across town for hair color, then go to Walmart for a planner and more groceries. Then I had to go home, grab a bite to eat and color my hair before bed which kept me up slightly passed 11. I woke up late (8am) after a rough night's sleep and got ready to head into the optometrist job early for a meeting then stayed there til 5:30. From there I headed to Bebe from 6-10. Not too bad though, they let me out a little early and now I'm in bed trying to get myself to go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be great! I work early and get off around lunchtime and I'm going to go hang out with friends and grab lunch and some awesome local place!! It's good to be busy! Tomorrow I gotta sneak some beach time in! The countdown is on: 5 days left til the boyfriend comes home. So far I have been haunted and attacked by 2 geckos. We'll see if I survive the week..


Listening to Van Morrison: Crazy Love



16 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss the geckos in Mexico. And the sounds they make. So strange. They used to eat my cereal! U sound so busy. Yah bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures :) And great laced top :)

    xxx London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've got a hefty schedule. Loving the outfit ALOT! I love your shoes and your sweater!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This outfit is awesome, love all of it! You are one busy lady now! Congratulations on two jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post a picture of a gecko! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your blog...i'm following you...

    http://bohenvoyage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my geckos.. not my favourite thing lol
    I love the pictures :)
    Thanks for the sweetest comment and the follow :) was already following you, you blog is just awesome :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove the outfit! Beautiful shoes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveeeeeeee ur outfit!!!

    Let me know if you'd like to follow each other:)

    Alba
    http://albamecaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, thanks for the comment on my blog:)

    you look gorgeous in these photos, following~~

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always take the greatest photos, so moody & chic. Love these. Your life sounds crazy & like you need a good break. I hope you got some sun and enjoyed your lunch!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your sweater :)
    Follow each other?
    http://modejoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these photos....& with 2 jobs......wow you are busy!

    ReplyDelete