Sunday, July 10, 2011

Take All The Courage You Have Left




thrifted printed shirt converted into a skirt, H&M shirt, Forever 21 gold necklace

I arrived back home today. We probably all went to bed sometime shortly after 12am and 3:30am I was up and driving to the Omaha airport. Doesn't help that we spent the day on the golf course drinking beer and clamato. Saturdays don't get much better than that. After about 9 hours of travel time, I ended up back home to Oahu to an empty apartment. The boyfriend is still in Nebraska til sunday working but hopefully my week will mysteriously fly by. How beautiful is this view of Honolulu?

Listening to Mumford and Sons: Little Lion Man


18 comments:

  1. how are you so tan and fit! im jealous! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skirt is beautiful i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous and I love that song! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool how you made a shirt into that cute little skirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful, and that view is incredible!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw! Beautiful outfit! I really love the skirt!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Hawaii but I definitely want to go someday! Cute skirt...and of course you found it through another thrifting excursion! LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lust lust lusting this post! and that song... amazing :) Great blog- following you!

    www.wanderlustfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looooove that skirt! So cute- the second photo is great! I'm so happy I just stumbled on your blog- I love it!

    I am following you now!

    Hope you'll swing by and visit me. :)

    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww that view is amazing. But I was pleasantly surprised on how pretty Nebraska looked as well. Thanks for sharing your trip.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  11. The picture is sooo breathtaking! I love your outfit. The skirt is so fun, and the necklace is very pretty. What products do you use in your hair. Sorry for the completely random question, but I'm trying to tame my hair, and am looking for some good products, and yours always looks so soft and flowy! If you have time, please check out my fashion blog, and follow it if you like! Hope to hear from you soon!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit, love your skirt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Honolulu has San Diego beat! That is a beautiful view! Thanks for posting it! Can't wait to visit in person! Golf course sounds fun! Livin La Vita Loca!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you remade your skirt.......pretty!

    ReplyDelete