Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Better Than Drinking Alone






Charolette Russe top, thrifted necklace

I spent the day with my friends watching Insidious.. horrible. It's nice to have a lazy day here and there. I came home late and since it was too dark to take pic outside I figured I would take some next to my closet. Here's some Platinum Batch secret info: I have too many clothes. Don't we all, right? My plan was to reveal some of my closet when I reached 100 followers so here we are, just a taste for now. I have a closet that takes up a whole wall in my master bedroom and... a closet room. Yes. I used one of the rooms in my apartment for a closet. It contains 2 racks for shirts and 2 shoe displays that hold a combined 84 pairs of heels... then we have the flats, the boots which I keep in the master closet..some random heels that sit on the floor,  and the Bebes and suede heels I like to keep in the boxes.

Listening to Billy Joel: Pianoman


18 comments:

  1. i covet your shoe collection. jeez, i'm going gaga in here. and i thought i had a lot of shoes! totally envious!

    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many shoes! You should show us the whole collection ,0)
    Monia, Rome
    http://moniantinori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love all those shoes! And that song reminds me off the good old times!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and your style

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics and OMG I LOVE YOUR CLOSET! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first one pictures!!!!!Love your shoes closet!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the shoesssssssssss i can beleive you have more than 84 pairs :O, i'll be you in a couple of years :P. a girl can never have too many clothes :P. i love the top and necklace, great colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shoes! It's so cool that you just got a room for all you're clothes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo jealous of your shoes collection!!! & you look gorgeous as usual.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know the feeling...I have two full closets in my condo bursting at the hinges! An armoire of sweaters, a dresser full of tops! I don't have 84 pairs of shoes....but I am getting there Yikes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an awesome shoe collection! and I adore your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. AH, Jenny!!! The infamous "closet room"! I will be waiting for a wide angle picture that shows the whole display in there. Love all this-- you sound like you are having so much fun in Honolulu. We miss you in SD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jenny I wish I could have seen when your closet would pulsate at your moms. this looks nice and neat! And I'm really jealous of the shoe collection btw. miss you

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you have so many shoes!!!
    and most of them are high heels!
    I cant even walk on them, well I can but barely :(
    Love,
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always told myself I would get a two bedroom apartment and turn one room into a closet! Love this!!

    XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    Yvonnalivianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what you are wearing on those pic !! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete