Friday, July 22, 2011

Your Beauty Left Me Broke and Hungry


Thrifted romper, shorts, and necklace.

Worked at Bebe today! There was a dangerous 50% off clearance price sale at work today.. no comment. I really have had a blast working there and it's kept me busy busy! I've never worked in clothing retail before and this place is CONSTANTLY PACKED. It really makes for a perfect environment for me. I love people and I love things crazy and messy and chaotic. I think I'm in job heaven! I work at Eyes Plus and Bebe tomorrow! Should be a crazy busy day but I do go in to the first job a little later so maybe I can sneak in some beach and photo time! Almost the weekend! I hope my previous pix and nagging have inspired some of you to do an closet post! They are my favorite and I'd love to see yours! It got a good response and I believe it was inspired by my great friend Kyla at Ocean Baby.  I love the advice I've received from you fellow bloggers and would like to ask if there are any requests you have for me for future posts? Thanks and it's almost the weekend! Woo!

Listening to Gregory Alan Isakov: That Moon Song

14 comments:

  1. I like this outfit, especially the top!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! :) xx

    forshoeswefall.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a cute outfit! :) btw, pretty necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice outfit, and u have amazing hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite on this is the blue nail polish! Fabulous as always, please show more room closet pix and the Bebe shoe collection!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny!
    I love the length of your hair.Regarding the future posts, just be yourself and write anything that inspires you! :)
    x
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful as always... Your hair makes me happy! would be interested in seeing some floor pix of your bedroom?... : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love being bust at work. Im so happy u love your job.

    www.oceanbaby86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. tag you're it! :) http://littleblacksheepfashion.blogspot.com/2011/07/blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so cool that you work at bebe, with all of those fabulous heels!

    XX!
    Yvonnalivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete