Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Have My freedom, But I Don't Have Much Time











































Thrifted ballerina skirt worn as top, Hollister shorts, Rampage flower sandals, gifted name necklace

Beautiful day in Nebraska. We all went to the driving range, spent some time in the lake, went pontooning, and hung out with family. Loving this sheer ballerina skirt I thrifted before I left, it made for the perfect item to throw on after hours of lake time and it was so light and perfect over my poor, sunburned skin. Tomorrow we're taking motorcycles over to a winery to do a little tasting and Friday I get to see one of my favorite people in the world, Lavonne! My former coworker at Ultra Beauty Supply in San Diego and one of the best people I know. Super excited and grateful she's out here the same time I am also visiting family. Should be a blast!

Listening to Wild Horses: Alicia Keys and Adam Levine

18 comments:

  1. Loving the skirt as a top this whole outfit is so effervescent! I'm so glad your vacation is so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dress...and you are such a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've get to get on this thrifting bandwagon! Everyone is finding so many thrifted goods!!! LOVE this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress!!!I'm a new follower too!!!

    xx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look!!!!love the asymmetrical item!
    new outfit!
    kiss

    patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!!!!Also love the background!
    Come back soon to visit my blog!
    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best outfit EVER!! I LOVE this. And you're so clever to wear the skirt like that! As usual, the photos are beautiful. Hope you have an awesome time with your friend!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous!!! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. your so pretty! im following, hope you check out my blog too :)

    http://whatsrealityallabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you made that into a top! It looks so comfortable and summery. I got sunburned too the other day but it was gone by the next day. They warned me to not be in the sun on antibiotics, but did I listen?

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the cut of this top, it looks beautiful!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank You ;* You look so sexy ;d beautiful photos ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. all that outfiitt is amazing. so summer

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I LOVE IT! I'm going to make a DIY like this, it's really so chic!!! <3

    ReplyDelete