Monday, July 25, 2011

The Way The Story Goes


























Timing tank, Bebe pants, Style&Co heels, Ross necklace

Having a nice night relaxing at home watching  ghost adventures and drinking wine. How do you beat that? I LOVE these pants I got from bebe! 2B, Bebe's outlet store had an amazing deal this weekend. 50% off clearance items! That's how I ended up getting these pants for $15 bucks! They are stretchy and perfect and awesome pants that fold up and stay perfectly!

Listening to Tim Bluhm: The Way The Story Goes


6 comments:

  1. A glass of wine is always so relaxing!
    Nice pants but mostly I like your shoes!Fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your top! Beautiful colours!

    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit and love the shoes you paired it with! Bright and satin doesn't have to be with a bridesmaid or cocktail dress!

    ReplyDelete