Sunday, July 17, 2011

Take Me Back Where I Come From


Bebe dress, Ultra Beauty Supply and Salon necklace (in Chula Vista, CA), thrifted necklace

I tried to have some fun with my pictures this time because my outfit was looking kinda plain. It was a long day that included a full apartment cleaning frenzy and a nice long work day and ended with the boyfriend's homecoming! It's great to have him back and have to have the desire to cook again! It was a long day for him too that included 13 hours of plane time so we're calling it an early night! Hope you had a great weekend!

Listening to David Gray: Transformation

15 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in that dress!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress! :)

    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

    WORLD OF PERFECTION

    ReplyDelete
  5. love wat you did with the pics.. you look fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning dress and I love the black and white photo! Cooking again? I am so jealous...I cannot cook to save my life!

    I am hosting a giveaway so stop by :)

    www.bravoerunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photos

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this dress, always great to have a black strapless dress.

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome! Love this outfit. 13 hours of plane time?! Yikes!!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit! And lovely song!
    x

    ReplyDelete